Friday 27 May 2016

A place I would like to visit

Today I have to write about a place that I would like to visit, but, how I can decide? I think it is so difficult because are so many places in this world, and all of them are so different and interesting. So I really want to travel around the entire world, Europe, Oceania, North America, etc., but if I have to choose a specific country o place maybe I can say the place of my dreams is Oceania, and visit Australia or New Zealand.

Why I choose this places? well, I really love all about Australia (except for the insects), I like the Ocean and the beaches, the animals and all nature, is a place with a beautiful landscape, and I really want to travel to this place before to die, is my dream could stay in that country and live there for a few months, and learn more and batter about speak in english and about that culture, I really hope in a future I can visit that beautiful place.    

From Chile, a dreamer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment