Friday 6 May 2016

English presentation

Well, the preparation for my presentation was chaotic, because this week was terrible and so busy and I made a little part during the week, and today in the lunch I finish, or made all the text and the ppt for the presentation.

I practice just ten minutes before the class, but I don’t have problems to speak in public so I didn’t be so afraid or nervous. Just in the moment that I start talking i was a little nervous but I just tried to calm myself and expose the better way that I can.


That was my experience; tell me what happened in your case J

9 comments:

  1. I understand you ! It's the same case:c But I only can say you be strong:)
    PD: do doo do do do dodoo jaja
    I like talk with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand you ! It's the same case:c But I only can say you be strong:)
    PD: do doo do do do dodoo jaja
    I like talk with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy the time with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please! your presentation was so great! Don't worry too much for details, well done! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand, but your presentation was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on! your presentation was fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did very well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nanai, Jael :c Study anthropology is hurt but wonderful :) and, whit all your classmate written, I really believe your presentation was so good ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are my litle strong woman, i love you chini!!!

    ReplyDelete