Friday 3 June 2016

Strikes at university level

well I am doing this post a little late, because I should be write this text on May 20, but I want to write no matter what.

A lot of things happened in the lasts weeks, and now in the career of anthropology we are on strike, since a week we don't have class, all the careers in the university are voting and all the students want to do something to make a better education, but we can really make a change? what I think about that?

I really don't like the idea of strike, because we lose a lot of time and class and we don't win anything, nobody else lose something, just us. I don't know too much about the reform in education now, but I think the government need to be more clear in the process when they want to change something.

The education in Chile can be better, but I don't know what change we can make if we lose classes.

I was not interested in this area when I was in the school, so I really don't like the students leaders in that time, I don't know if they really want to change the system or get great jobs like Camila Vallejos, I hope they really want to change the things. But I never participate in the revolution of penguins or things like that.

I really don't know what we can make, just think that we can makes the things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment