Friday 29 April 2016

My favorite technology



Hi everyone, now for my English class I have to describe my favorite piece of technology, and that is my beautiful iPhone 6. I really love my phone, because is so useful, beautiful and light. (I have the color “Start Grey”, like in the picture.)
My cellphone is a gift to my Dad, and is expensive so is like 5 gifts (like my gift to Christmas, birthday, etc.) and I have used it for 5 months and I usually used it all the day, to listening music, read something, watch videos or pictures, talk with mi parents or friends, play different games, even to see the marks in the university.   

I really liked for a different reasons and maybe y wroth a few before, but I want to say more because now I am thinking about the time I expend using my phone and are so long, sometimes a few hours in the they, and is because the things that I can do are so much, like write mails, take pictures, send images, make exercises, and more things that I even can’t remember, I really liked because is a great tool  and with this little thing I can talk with so many people.

4 comments:

  1. Is so stupid because we used it to everything, but so much times we forget how important it is. Like when fogott it in our houses and had to live a so long day without it xD just then we understand it's really importance :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my phone all the time! is so addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jael,
    The phone in everything... I just wanna say: Happy Birthday later ! Again:c

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAEL My cellphone is my favourite piece of Technology too!!! almost was a gift from my dad too
    kisses

    ReplyDelete