Friday 3 June 2016

Santiago

Today I have to write about Santiago and my vision of this city, so I was born in Santiago on April 24 in 1998 and I leave these 18 years here so I know this place a little I think so.
What I can say about Santiago? Is a big city and have a lot of things and all of them are so different and special. In some parts are so beautiful and clean, but in the poor sectors are different and sometimes even dangerous. This city is a place with a lot of people, and so many people come to other cities on Chile or even to the other countries. Some people say that Santiago is a place to opportunities I sometimes I think the same because are so many things an jobs here, a lot of people come here to live and that say a lot.
I like this city for the store, variety and the different panoramas and I just change the inequality, which I hate.
If I have to recommend a place to someone I chose “Museo Nacional de Historia Natural” or “Cerro San Cristobal”.
The recommendation that I can make is: always be careful with your things and enjoy all the things you can see and make.



2 comments:

  1. Is true when you said that there are many people who come from other cities (like in my case), internal migration is a reality that has given for centuries, here and in the rest of the world, but I believe that peace of the towns in other regions (of course not in all), it is not comparable with the insecurity of living in Santiago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "Cerro San Cristobal" and is true when you say that in Santiago some places are beautiful and others dangerous. Also, you should always be careful with your things.
    I hope you're fine :)

    ReplyDelete