Friday 3 June 2016

Why Anthropology?

Well, again I am doing this post a little late, but it is doesn't matter, I just try to do my best in the post and sometimes I forgot to write, but if I can publish I make it. So today I want (and need) to write about the carrier what I am studding, Anthropology, I meet this carrier in a Series on TV, Bones, the protagonist is a forensic anthropologist and I really love all about she! Are incredible and the carrier was for me so interesting.
When I was on the School I just know that I am humanistic but I didn’t know what study, so I went to “Programa vocacional” of UC and there I discover a lot of carriers but one class we learn about the Anthropology and then I just fall in love with this carrier. And that was my dream for two years.
I really like the Subjects and the area of study in the Anthropology; the professionals in this area study the human beings, the changes in the life, what happened in the past and the consequence in the present, make studios and investigations and sometimes solve problems and mysteries.
Until the moment I can chose what is my favorite subject but I really like Anthropology 1, Archeology 1 and Latino American History.

Well I am so in love to this carrier and I wish not lose hope because is a great carrier. 

1 comment: