Friday 15 April 2016

Bazil, Unforgetable!

In January on 2014 I traveled with my Pathfinder club to Brazil in a long travel on Bus because were going to a camp in Barretos (Brazil), were go over to Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay in just 20 days, that was an incredible travel! I never can forget anything about that experience. I can share these moments with my best friends and with other incredible people.




I visited different places like Foz do Iguaçu and its water fools, aviary, aquarium, restaurants, a beautiful and biggest camp, beaches, and more interesting places. I am so grateful because I can make that travel, and well about the picture… I can’t decide what picture I can show you guys, and this was captured for my friend Isidora in the aviary on Foz do Iguaçu, in the beginning of the travel, when we arrived to Foz, and is so special to me because I can remember all the experience. This pictures show … well me and that experience and I chose that because I appear so pretty and I really like it because I have a beautiful bird in my arm. Well thank you for read my experience. (I let you some other beautiful pictures here)




2 comments:

  1. The pictures are very nice! The bird in your arm is really beautiful. I hope visit Brazil one day, it seems like a wonderful place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow, I'want to travel to Brazil too :(
    Nice photos and I like the pelicans :D

    ReplyDelete