Friday 8 April 2016

My first post. 08/04/2016

Introducing me... What I can say? Well my name is Jael Basoalto and I have 17 years old. I'm studding Anthropology in the University of Chile and also I swim for the university. I'm Adventist and I really enjoy go to the church on Saturday. Maybe I can tell you the things I like to do... I love swim, sing, read and write, I like drive, travel and share time with my friends and family. Now, well I'm in love, I have a boyfriend and his name is Israel, I really like go out with he when we can, but we are and the university so is most difficult meet us because sometimes we have to study and don’t have a lot of time. This is a little of my life. 

2 comments:

  1. Hellou Jael, well... I understand you, my and my girfriend do not have a lot of times to see us, but I hope that you moments together are going to be beautigull.
    Hope to see you later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jael ! again... It's curious 'cause we are in the same degree, and some class, and we just talk a little. I found interesting your description, so I hope we can know more:)
    (I don't know that you swim!! Is genial!)

    ReplyDelete